You must register for the meeting to submit your abstract. To prepare your abstract follow the guidlines below.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Follow exactly the format used in the sample abstract below. In particular:
- Use all capital letters for the abstract title.
- Names and addresses should appear as in the example.
- Single space all lines with the following exceptions:
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Use a maximum of 250 words for the body of the abstract (exclusive of title and author addresses).
- Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Use italics for scientific names.
- Save the file as a MS Word document using the following format: LastName_FirstName_.docx
- You must register for the annual meeting to receive instructions for abstract submission.