The Abstract Submission deadline is March 16, 2019. Submissions will be reviewed by the SCAS Editorial Board, and contributors will be notified of acceptance or rejection by April 1, 2019.
Click HERE to submit your abstract.
You MUST be registered for the meeting to present your paper or poster. Click HERE to register online.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Follow exactly the format used in the sample abstract below. In particular:
- Use all capital letters for the abstract title.
- Names and addresses should appear as in the example.
- Single space all lines with the following exceptions:
-leave one blank line between the title and author addresses.
-leave one blank line between the author addresses and the body of the abstract.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Use a maximum of 250 words for the body of the abstract (exclusive of title and author addresses).
- Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Use italics for scientific names.
Click here to download instructions and example abstract.